13 Ways to Improve Your Life | SUCCESS (by Jim Rohn)
1. Face Your Fears
2. Exercise your willpower to change your direction
3. Admit your mistakes
4. Refine your goals
5. Believe in yourself
6. Ask for wisdom
7. Conserve your time
8. Invest your profits
9. Live with intensity
10. Find your place.
11. Demand integrity from yourself
12. Welcome the disciplines
13. Fight for what's right
1. Face your fears.That's how you conquer them. Don't dismiss them; face them. Say, Here's what I'm afraid of. I wonder what I could do to change that. Face your fears today.
2. Exercise your willpower to change direction.You don't have to keep doing what you've been doing the last six
years if it's not yielding the benefits you want. Pick a new destination
and go that way. Use your willpower to start the process. You don't
have to repeat last year. Clean up the errors. Invest it now in the next
year. Watch it make the difference.
3. Admit your mistakes.Sometimes you have to admit them to others. Here's one of the best
phrases in the English language: "I'm sorry." Those words could start a
whole new relationship. They could start two people going in a whole new
direction. Admit your mistakes to yourself. You don't have to babble
about them to everyone in the neighborhood. But it doesn't hurt you to
sit down and have a conversation with yourself and say, There's no use kidding myself. Here's where I really am. I've got pennies in my pocket and I've got nothing in the bank. That's what I said after a Girl Scout left my door. I had a conversation with myself and I said, I don't want this to happen anymore.